Like its counterpart MiniZygo®, the SinusImplant® solution is characterised by the harmonious combination of three unique elements:
‣ A self-locking osteosynthesis plate: Locking Plate
‣ Depending on the clinical case, 2/3 self-locking screws of the same size: Locking Fixtures
‣ A standard implant with a common prosthetic platform and with a side access hole.
Uniquely to SinusImplant®, the implant body will be originated by the fusion of the components by interference in a more compact, and less extensive mode than the MiniZygo®, therefore further limiting the surgical field. However, the resulting primary stability will be similar to that of MiniZygo®, guaranteeing, in this case too, immediate loading.
The technical characteristics of SinusImplant® are limited by the conceptual and patent dictates of DistalOsteointegration® and are as follows:
‣ Three-dimensional implant with composite structure, cylindrical, with or without thread, made of Grade 5 Titanium.
‣ Antirotational prosthetic platform.
‣ Accessory platform (radical to the longitudinal axis) with conometric locking.
‣ Subperistal component (Locking Plate) with horizontal development (variable length 18-20 mm), in Grade 2 Titanium.
‣ Peripheral plants (TwinImplants®) of truncated cone shape and with atraumatic apex, in Titanium Grade 5, solidarized with locking for interference (in one or more sizes).
1) Skeletonisation of part of the lateral wall of the maxillary sinus.
2) Creation of a small side window followed by the slight detachment of the sinus mucosa.
3) Insertion of the primary implant tangentally to the lateral wall of the sinus.
4) Connection of the Locking Plate perpendicularly to the primary implant (after any shaping of the same plate).
5) Insertion (self-locking) of the Locking Fixtures (TwinImplants®) in the respective seats of the plate.Discover the clinical cases of SinusImplant® on the dedicated page ⇒
Utilizzando il sito, accetti l'eventuale utilizzo dei cookie da parte nostra. Maggiori Info...
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.