Further structural simplification has been achieved with PlateImplant®, leading to only two structural components:
‣ A self-locking plate with a prosthetic platform: Locking Plate.
‣ Three self-locking fixtures of different size: Locking Fixtures.
The endosseous component of the implant represented by the 3 Locking Fixtures results in an osteointegrated surface equivalent to that of a normal 13-15 mm long "narrow" implant. However, the engagement of both vertibular and palatal surfaces enables the placement of PlateImplant® where a "narrow" implant would be unusable. The subperiosteal component consists entirely of the Locking Plate. The firm coupling by interference of the components guarantees stability, perfect tissue integration and absence of any form of bone resorption (typical of the alternative subperistal implants).
‣ Main implant body: Locking Plate in Grade 2 or Grade 5 Titanium with one end equipped with a prosthetic platform Shaped as an hexagon externally. Total length variable from 14 to 18 mm.
‣ Peripheral implants (TwinImplants®) of truncated cone shape and with traumatic apex, in Titanium Grade 5, solidarized with locking by interference (in one or more sizes).
The surgical technique is even simpler than in solutions for vertical atrophies, thanks to the reduced assembly steps that characterise the application of PlateImplant®:
1) Limited skeletonization of the surgical site.
2) Possible shaping of the Locking Plate.
3) Creation of three small transversal perforations, from vertibular cortical to palatine cortical, for the insertion of the 3 Locking Fixtures.
4) Application of Locking Plate on the vestibular bone surface.
5) At the same time as the plate is placed, the Locking Fixtures are inserted (auto-blocked).
Discover the clinical cases of PlateImplant® on the dedicated page ⇒
A structure common to all SPIDERIMPLANT
solutions, with only three components, simplifies the
therapy of any type of bone atrophy.
The practicality and effectiveness of our solutions are demonstrated by the exceptional primary
stability and excellent tissue integration.
The concept of “rigid connection for
interference between implants and plates” applies to all products with multiple coupling variants. This modularity allows to deal with different problems with the same
In contrast to standard (or custom) systems on the market today, what makes our products unique is that they can be customised even in intra-operative operations.
Users are guaranteed the execution of simplified manoeuvres, less dangerous and more tolerable by patients.
The idea of totally eliminating the need for pre-implantological bone reconstruction in all types of
atrophy is truly revolutionary.
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.